This Zucchini Hummus is made without chickpeas, using hydrating zucchini instead. It's properly combined for better digestion, Paleo-friendly, oil-free, and tastes BETTER than the original!
COURSE: APPETIZER, SNACK
KEYWORD: PALEO, SIDE DISH, VEGAN, ZUCCHINI
CALORIES: 65 KCAL
· 1 cup diced zucchini (peel if you like)
· 1/3 cup raw tahini
· 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 1 to 2 cloves garlic , minced
· 1/2 teaspoon sea salt , or to taste
· 2 teaspoons ground cumin
1. Combine all of the ingredients into a mini food chopper, starting with just 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 clove garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Blend until smooth and creamy, then add more lemon juice, garlic, and salt as desired to make your perfect dip.
2. Serve chilled with your favorite veggies or crackers.